I used to struggle with getting the items from the back of the fridge shelf. Or I would forget that something was back there until it started to smell. But then I purchased this nifty shelf from the Miles Kimball company. I love it! It sure makes containing the smaller items so much easier. It is called the EZ Slider Refrigerator Drawer.
Click here to learn more.
- Don’t supply food -it will only be an distraction
- To keep things brief– stand up during the meeting
- Make sure the room is set up PRIOR to the meeting time
- Send an agenda prior to the meeting and have participants bring with them
- Start and end the meeting when you said you would
- The agenda should include topic; who will be speaking on the topic; start and stop time for each topic
- Post the agenda somewhere for participants to see at all times
- Put the most important items first on the agenda
- Create a way to capture ideas that need to be discussed later (ex: parking lot)
- Redirect people to the agenda as needed and distractions occur
(tips courtesy of Meggin McIntosh, Ph.D www.toptenproductivitytips.com)
I will be teaming up with Sarah Taylor from Edward Jones. The seminars are FREE and open to the public.
Topic: Develop Your Financial Recovery Plan / Get Organized and Stay That Way
Location: Organized Spaces, 11214 120th Ave NE, Kirkland, WA 98033
Times: July 15, 2009 7:00-8:30pm
July 16, 2009 5:30-7:00pm
July 18, 2009 10:00-11:30am
RSVP to Stacey at firstname.lastname@example.org or 725-785-5239 with the date that works best for you!
Visit www.organizedinnovations.com to learn more.
Sure organizing makes your home look good and feel better to be in, but there are other quick and easy ways to freshen your home that don’t take much time or money.
¨ Buy new towels for the bathroom
¨ Install new doorknobs and cabinet handles
¨ Make a centerpiece for your dining table
¨ Buy a new mailbox
¨ Polish or replace house numbers
¨ Place fresh flowers or houseplants around the home
¨ Buy new accent pillows for the couch and/or bed
¨ Replace your worn doormat (I really need to do this one!)
¨ Give the entire house a deep cleaning
(tips courtesy of www.eastsidehomes.com)
email@example.com ♦ 425-785-5239 ♦ www.organizedinnovations.com
Follow me on TWITTER @Staceyorganizes