Have you ever burned up a home shredder from hours and hours of use? There are many secure, reliable, inexpensive professional shredding companies.
When hiring one consider:
* Do they provide a Certificate of Destruction?
* What can they shred? – CDs? Binder clips? Binders?
* Do they charge by weight or by the quantity?
* Do they shred onsite or transport the items to a secure location?
* Are they willing to share their security policies and procedures with you?
* Does their staff seem professional and knowledgeable?
* Do their storage containers lock?